Memorial Wall - Help Needed

looks like something is wrong with my Casualty list. I have vanilla 1.07HF + CE 0.26RC2 only and this is what it looks like

casualty.jpg

and it doesn't matter if I switch to Manage Soldiers - the screen remains the same. however, hiring screen works as intended

interesting, when I alt+tab back and forth I can see parts of Manage soldiers screen. but they disappear very quickly

is it about my resolution? 1920x1080

please help

P.S.: CE 0.25 was ok

casualty.jpg

casualty.thumb.jpg.72c99a45fe88f3836eb0f

Edited by Rover_27

• 1 month later...

What are the circumstances where the last mission is marked as "classified mission near XXX" on the memorial wall? I just started a new playthrough and the first few casualties' last missions were marked as "ufo seizure near XXX" but all casualties after those few missions were just classified. Is this working as intended?

What are the circumstances where the last mission is marked as "classified mission near XXX" on the memorial wall? I just started a new playthrough and the first few casualties' last missions were marked as "ufo seizure near XXX" but all casualties after those few missions were just classified. Is this working as intended?

"Classified" means that the game does not know. The feature was buggy and handled quite a number of cases wrong. Can you give me a save to verify how much my fix helps with saved games?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this was explained somewhere, but 14 pages is a bit long to sift through. With regarding to the wall are we able to write eulogy for each dead soldier? Sort of like how a responsible commander would mark the lost of everyone in his squad and is haunted by their ghosts always (right?).

• 1 year later...