1.07 Operation Endgame last door locked after explosion

• 2 weeks later...

just for clarification, is the final door supposed to shut down if it takes a shot, until you clear even the side generators or is it an istance of this bug? (killed everyone but une of the side generators rooms... and reapers :P) 1.07HF

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i playin endgame final mission with firebat mod applied, but last door is indestructible (maybe?),

I can see how close down, but after resist plasma charge, a shoot of singularity cannon, and a throwing of my two shoes....but she keeps laughing at me.

Any idea?...

Please update to V1.09 and restart the mission. The bug should be fixed in V1.09.

Maybe the mod stops the fix from working, I don't know - I'm not familiar with the firebat mod.

Thanks for reply, pal. Do you give me a link valid or send me the update 1.09?, I can update normally..

Best regards Leader!

You can't update normally? Hmm, that makes things difficult. We don't have a patch.

The "indestructible" door only happens if you actually damage it - if you don't hit it at all, you'll be able to open it fine. As long as you're careful with your shots and your explosives you can complete the mission in V1.07.

You can't update normally? Hmm, that makes things difficult. We don't have a patch.

The "indestructible" door only happens if you actually damage it - if you don't hit it at all, you'll be able to open it fine. As long as you're careful with your shots and your explosives you can complete the mission in V1.07.

Thanks for reply, i´ll try to don´t damage the Door, perhaps i can finalize the game.

By other side, i like to know what mean CE and HF in game versions, do you help me?

Greetings

CE is the community edition mod. I think you might actually be able to load a 1.07 game using the current community edition version, and installing the community edition mod would also patch your game up to 1.09 and therefore fix the door bug for you.

CE is the community edition mod. I think you might actually be able to load a 1.07 game using the current community edition version, and installing the community edition mod would also patch your game up to 1.09 and therefore fix the door bug for you.

I imagined that it was CE, but HF ?.

Very interesting what he says to update to 1.09, but most new stuff i have is 1.08 with 5.32 mod Firebat (in the home screen I can see "Die Dreadnought".

Where is the link to download the CE version you mention?

Thanks for reply!

HF is 'hotfix'. It's just a version label like any other.

The community edition stuff can be found under the community coding subforum (which has now been moved and expanded to make it more prominent).

That said, I just realised that this won't fix you're problem. Using the community edition mod would update the game executable to 1.09, but it won't fix any of the files outside of that. The door bug is a problem with one of the map assets which aren't in the executable, so using the community edition mod won't fix it. Sorry. I'd forgotten about that.

• 2 months later...

Latest steam CE. Door was hit by the tank (miss) before I killed the Praetor.

Now it is broken and does not want to open or be destroyed. No extra mods.

See saves

[ATTACH]5754[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5753[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5752[/ATTACH]

UPD: replayed before I hit it with tank. Same effect. Seems it was damaged before cores were destroyed by one of my heavy gunner from another room out of LOS.

wtf2.sav

wtf.sav

done.sav

wtf2.sav

wtf.sav

done.sav

Edited by api