Xenonauts: Community Edition - changelog and downloads

• 2 weeks later...
Hello!

I wanted to try out the community edition and was unzipping files until I noticed that settings and balance contain (mostly) the same files. In which order should I extract them? should I extract only one?

EDIT: (I did settings first, then balance)

It doesn't actually matter, as they should all be placed in separate folders in assets/mods.

This is a bit off-topic, but the website isn't allowing me to download anything because of some reason, one of the possible reasons was that my account wasn't activated, I decided this to be the most likely reason, but I haven't gotten an activation e-mail, so, what do I do?

EDIT: nvm, just getting the community edition through steam works fine, right?

Edited by ObsidianHunter99
found possible solution

Nah, ".30 is the latest release" is the info I was missing. All the "how to get X:CE" links pointed to this thread, which only goes up to .27; thus my confusion.

I see, I'll update the first post then. Out of curiosity, which places do refer specifically to this thread as the X:CE source?

I see, I'll update the first post then. Out of curiosity, which places do refer specifically to this thread as the X:CE source?

to be honest, only XNT is a worth mod to have eralier version and as i know XNT got already the CE edition he needs, inside the rar file.. just u need to replace it corectly..

After 0.31 CE and 1.5 v. we will have all the mods we need.. the older mods should update themself or die.. There are some ppl working for big overhaul mods for last versions..

So the older versions wont be in need in very near future..