[V1.07] Repeating Geoscape crash to desktp when clicking "Soldier Equipment"

Hi all,

I just picked up Xenonauts a few days ago and I'm loving it. I'm playing v1.07 on Ironman. My two veteran soldiers were wounded, so they sat out a UFO Crash mission while my three recruits and a Hunter investigated. Predictably, I lost the mission when my last two soldiers were killed by a Sebelian commander in one round. Now, I'm sitting at the Geoscape. Every time I click "Soldier Equipment," my game crashes to desktop. I tried waiting for my dropship to return to the base. I tried rebooting. The other tabs, such as "Hire/Manage Soldiers" and "Research" still work fine. It's only when I click on "Soldier Equipment" that the game crashes.

I think it must be an array out-of-indexing issue with game trying to figure out where the wounded soldiers who stayed behind (but were still assigned to the dropship) should go after the dead soldiers are removed. Can anyone give me any help? My game is in limbo until I get this figured out. Thanks in advance!

I attached my save, if that helps.

*update*

I found a workaround, for anyone else having this issue. I hired *new* soldiers, and as soon as they arrived, the bug disappeared (I was able to view the "Soldier Equipment" screen again. I suspect that the arrival of new soldiers refreshed the soldier array and fixed my suspected out-of-array problem.

AutosaveIM2014-07-01_20.57.07.sav

Edited by interloper
update for workaround