[V1.07HF - Ground combat] Sniper perch on side of carriers

Hi there

Is there supposed to be some kind of sniper perch on the side of the carriers?

Snipers perch 2.jpg

Snipers perch.jpg

I get harridans hanging out up there on about half of my carrier crash sites. Spotting them is usually a problem, and they often manage to take down a soldier or two before I can find a place to shoot them from.

You can see from the image taken from the next level up, that it does not really look like they should be able to land there.

Cheers.

Snipers perch 2.jpg

Snipers perch.jpg

577e7d04323aa_Snipersperch2.thumb.jpg.d5

577e7d043655a_Snipersperch.thumb.jpg.631

ive had this problem twice myself. it can be very hard to target them because you cant see them. as a work around i found you can click your weapon like your going to attack the ground, and move the mouse around the area until the target turns red, then fire.

ive had this problem twice myself. it can be very hard to target them because you cant see them. as a work around i found you can click your weapon like your going to attack the ground, and move the mouse around the area until the target turns red, then fire.

Yeah, I've that too. It pretty much sucks. They are basically invisible except to your firing cursor. GH or the community should do something about this IMO.