Xenonauts V1.07 HF Released!

It's just me or since 1.07 HF the "covered" small door of a carrier is not visible anymore until you enter the ufo?

I remember to have assaulted a carrier in 1.07 and i was able to see thath door, and coordinating a 3 way attack into the carrier.

Now i've attacked 2 carriers but i don't see anything in the "dark side" anymore, not even an alien exiting that door (but i see the visible alien icon).

(Win version)

Edited by LKx

• 2 weeks later...

Is this hotfix included in the current gog.com 1.07 fix version? I installed that and there are still several Marauders permagrounded in airborne mode in my current game.

Otherwise: Is there an easy cheat to add the alienium required to just rebuild the planes if the fix is not supposed to fix the ones already broken?

Edited by anothername

Otherwise: Is there an easy cheat to add the alienium required to just rebuild the planes if the fix is not supposed to fix the ones already broken?

If you go into manufactures.xml you can remove the resource costs for building the planes.