Max_Caine: Forum Moderator

Quick update as I'm busy: I figured it couldn't hurt to have a second forum moderator besides Gauddlike, as our first moderator Sathra sadly appears lost to the sands of time (after several years of faithful service).

I've therefore appointed Max_Caine as a forum moderator. There are a number of long-time posters on this board who are always polite and willing to help others, but Max seemed the most obvious of them to me as he's been around for literally as long as I can remember.

Thanks for agreeing to take on the responsibilities, Max - I'm sure you'll do an excellent job!

My name.. it's... it's RED! Not the crimson droplets of developer tier, but the rusty-brown splashes of the lurking mod.

I was amazed when Chris first made the proposal. I'm STILL amazed. Anyway, if you see spam, or need a forum title changed I'm you're go-to guy.

My name.. it's... it's RED! Not the crimson droplets of developer tier, but the rusty-brown splashes of the lurking mod.

I saw the colour change before I saw this thread and had to stop a moment as I tried to work out whether it had always been like that without me ever managing to notice. Fortunately, it was actually a change and not simply an utter lack of having eyes.

So, does your new post come with a raise?

I was amazed when Chris first made the proposal. I'm STILL amazed. Anyway, if you see spam, or need a forum title changed I'm you're go-to guy.

My name never did change colour, nothing wrong with green anyway :P

No, and I hope I don't have to. This forum can blow up into intense arguments, but general it's civil even when it's white-hot and though people will plant their flag in the ground and not move from it, it doesn't usually devolve into faeces hurling and mud-slinging (well, not too much of either anyway).