[v1.07] Destroyed squadron mysteriously re-appears intact at home base.

During the interception of a medium UFO with 100% victory chance on auto-resolve, I chose auto-resolve. The UFO was downed, but the health of my two interceptors showed 0% (fuel and ammo indicated "--") and the squadron was no longer displayed on the geoscape, most likely destroyed despite the 100% victory chance.

But when I checked the squadron base immediately after the interception, the supposedly destroyed aircrafts were there, safe and sound and ready to roll.

That's a feature, interceptors shot down during an aerial combat are automatically retrieved and recovered. That process takes 72 hours plus the time to repair them from 1% health. If they are immediately ready to be launched that's a bug!

Autoresolve with chance of victory 100% means you can still take damage and lose your aircrafts, but the alien squadron will be surely destoryed, not that they will come out immune from the encounter.

Ah, thanks for the precisions. It seems I was mistaken. The aircraft equipment screen says the aircrafts are all green, but the interception dialog box says they're grounded for the next 72hrs or so.

I think it would be nice if the aircraft screen communicated the aircrafts status more clearly :)