Khall's More Portaits

Khall

I've just started work on the female portraits, and i'll convert it to modular system sometime, but right now as long as you follow the installation instructions, there should be no compatibilty issues with other mods, all it does is add pictures and change a few numbers which is very easy to do manually

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Khall

The extra pictures are not getting used for me. I tested by starting a new game, and just building living quarters and hiring 140 soldiers. I did it twice, so 280 soldiers seen, but I never saw any of your portraits.

I have followed the instructions in the OP.

Have you been seeing your guys?

Sorry, figured it out, just after posting.

X:CE has it's own soldiernames.xml and soldiernamesfemale.xml. I'll go in and edit them as per the op.

Edited by winterwolves

• 1 month later...

I've been really busy lately, so progress on anything mod-wise has been extremely slow. Though I should have some more spare time soon.

That said I've done currently got 7 new female portraits and 3 new male portraits. So I'll move it to completed soon once I get a few more done.

And thanks for the modularized version