[v.1.6 - Ground combat] Predator armor animation issue

The problem consern Animation lag/issue

When soldier wears Predator Armor and when he is fireing a heavy weapon ( with burst 10 shots) olny for a short time animation is shown and then weapon is holster and shots rest of the 10 basic shots . ie fire 1 shots lests say with animation ( weapon to the head and fires) then weapons is in normal position and it fires to the enemy rest of its shots

This is a Game code Animation Lag

Just to be known

:o

The problem consern Animation lag/issue

When soldier wears Predator Armor and when he is fireing a heavy weapon ( with burst 10 shots) olny for a short time animation is shown and then weapon is holster and shots rest of the 10 basic shots . ie fire 1 shots lests say with animation ( weapon to the head and fires) then weapons is in normal position and it fires to the enemy rest of its shots

This is a Game code Animation Lag

Just to be known

:o

Can anywhone can fix it

in near future ?

• 1 month later...

I hope too, but I think the answer is no.

Now it's version 1.09 and it's not repair (like similar animation problem).

I don't understand if these problems are not repaired because mods, the logic should be these mods wait the game is completed.

Maybe it's possible to tell us how to change it ourselves?

(and sorry if my english is not correct).

You can fix it by going into the eight burstshoot_X.xml files and changing the "framespeed" values in units/xenonauts/predator/MAGSTORM/ as they control how quickly the animation is played. It'll take a little time to get the values you want, but it'll fix the issue.

Thanks for answer.

I don't know if the problem here for mag weapons, because i haven't this technology (i haven't finished the game), but i know the problem is with burst animation plasmacaster / predator armor (all position).

It's ok for burst animation with machine gun / predator armor and scatter laser / predator armor.

I look for "burstshoot_X.xml files" but no files have this name, i have just find "weapons.xml" and "weapons_gc.xml" and i haven't find "framespeed" values.

Ok it's cool ;)

And you think it's easy to repair the issue with sniper laser / Jackal Armour ?

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/10325-V1-0-Ground-Combat-Animation-missing-with-laser-sniper-rifle

I Know, i'm boring =P

Ah, i have watch a gameplay on Youtube and we can see the same issue with Magstorm / predator armor :

It's fast, but we can see the animation cut after first shoot.

Edited by Yojimbo

• 5 months later...

Yes, you're right. I've looked and I'm not sure where the fixes went - I've even checked the old Steam builds from just after my previous messages and I can't see any updated animation .xml files. So that's kinda annoying, I wonder if I accidentally overwrote them or something?

In any case, I don't have time to redo the fixes now, particularly as I did them six months ago so can't really remember what I did. Sorry about that.

• 7 months later...

Sorry to say that, but yes it is clear, i know your are not incompetent, but since the beginning you have a serious problem with organize.

All bugs (the list is long) who break my immersion in v1.0, are still present in the v1.59.

Maybe i'm demanding, but it's rare i regret buying a game.

I lost time on this forum, and i don't want continue play with an unpolished game.

If a day you release Xenonauts 2 or others games, now i know it's definitely without me.

I don't want to be mean, just say what i feel, and if i'm disappointed it's because this game could have been one of my favorite games.

Bye.