[V1.09]Skitso's Ultimate Megamix Map Pack 2000

Skitso

Hi, I think noticed a little bug with the map pack and the Shrike. Since I installed the map pack, I frequently have maps where my dropship is facing the wrong side (soldiers looking toward the edge of the map).

This only happens with maps that I think are from the map pack.

I did not check if this happens with the other dropships.

Couple of minor bugs spotted on the oil refinery map:

EDIT: This is using the most recent download, to be clear.

1) Some issues with a submap:

Xenonauts 2014-07-19 11-40-48-957.jpg

2) The southeast-facing windows in mini Nissan huts seem to have been laid over wall panels. There's a 100% stopping chance shooting through them, and if you look closely you can see the ribbing of the wall through the glass:

Xenonauts 2014-07-19 11-44-55-271.jpg

It's clearer here once the window has been damaged:

Xenonauts 2014-07-19 11-47-23-381.jpg

Xenonauts 2014-07-19 11-40-48-957.jpg

Xenonauts 2014-07-19 11-44-55-271.jpg

Xenonauts 2014-07-19 11-47-23-381.jpg

577e7d10d0261_Xenonauts2014-07-1911-40-4

577e7d10d5b16_Xenonauts2014-07-1911-44-5

577e7d10db0c6_Xenonauts2014-07-1911-47-2

I've now fixed the refinery map(will upload new version later), but as I presumed, the small nissen hut is correctly built. (the wall you see through the window is the NE one, to the right of the window. Must be a spectre bug then...

I've now fixed the refinery map(will upload new version later), but as I presumed, the small nissen hut is correctly built. (the wall you see through the window is the NE one, to the right of the window. Must be a spectre bug then...

Ah, actually that might make sense: I'd noticed that they didn't always seem to block shots and was confused; I imagine the shots were just clipping the ne wall but I couldn't see it properly. Sorry about that.

Loving this so far! +1 to you mate!

:edit:

Dear Lord I just had to deal with a combined force of Andron and... Andron guards? (blue ones, though as hell) while being suppressed by the damn bots. All this happening in the urban map in which the UFO crashes in the middle of a highway, lots of places to cover, lots of fire coming from every angle, all local forces and civilians were killed (well, shame) but mate! this is an incredible piece of art, for the first time I felt the challenge of having to play small unit tactics, a JA2 1.13 with lasers lol.

Keep it up!

Edited by FranTorres

Trying to download your map pack but this frickin mediafire keeps respawning the page without any download starting. I'm growing tired of the pop-ups as well....

Any idea why this is happening? I've tried with Chrome and Safari, both no success after filling in the captcha thing.

EDIT: Signed up for mediafire to be able to download. I'm a sad panda for this mediafire 'sellout' to force people into signing up in order to access files. :/

Edited by Frans1982