Xenonauts V1.07 Released!

Modders: We've updated aiprops.xml, gc_loadingtips.xml, sounds_gc.xml. Also possibly check strings.xml to see if it has been updated for you.

Is there a chance we could see a list of what files were changed so that we can manually patch our 1.06 folder?

I am sorry for asking if it's very inconvenient but I'm using several mods (the list has significantly grown from previous update), some of which conflict and I had to heavily edit config files to merge them - which means I would have to do all of it again if I just reinstall the game from scratch and it's getting exceptionally tedious. I can see the entire night passing while trying to just get the game running.

That is because I am old you whippersnapper. At least compared to a lot of people here. I know StellarRat is older than me though.

Whippersna...old...yeah...I remember playing pong when it was the latest and greatest thing in the world. Pong! Good god, we were all so easy to please back then.

Whippersna...old...yeah...I remember playing pong when it was the latest and greatest thing in the world. Pong! Good god, we were all so easy to please back then.

A lot in that vein is contextual. Keep in mind that back then, we didn't have much to compare it to. Heh.. Back when dial-up at 300 baud was screaming .. Yeah, I remember that..

Any news on the issues with Steam? I was not being too cautious with my mods and ended up needing to re-install the game, but whenever I initiate the installation it times out. I tested if it was just my connection by attempting to install something else from Steam, but everything else downloads fine. Only getting this problem with Xenonauts.

On a side note, I fracking love this game.