[1.06 Geoscape] Plane stuck at base

Happens only with Marauders. Plane stats get frozen like this:

sN1iIgT.jpg

Tried to reload game, waited several weeks - the only thing I can do with the stuck plane is to decomission it. I've already lost 2 mauraders, very annoying.

Edited by awaf12

[ATTACH]4435[/ATTACH]

@KevinHann, I was using squads of 3 planes, during interception flight the plane was damaged but not destroyed. Most of flights are like this - I didn't notice anything unusual that could be the trigger of the glitch. Though 1) most (not all) planes I lost were based in indochina, and 2) all of them were maurader type.

I've noticed that planes were broken only when I was browsing interception options, so narrowest time of glitch occurance is somewhere between planes' launch.

Save attached, note indochina based mauraders.

111133333.sav

111133333.sav

Edited by awaf12

I am having this exact same problem. It can occur with any type of interceptor or location. I have my save file I can send if requested. This bug is game breaking, I cannot continue my game until it is fixed. Currently have 3 planes stuck in "airborne", all show 0% health, some fuel and some ammo of varying amounts. They did not die in combat and appeared to return to base as normal.

I've lost about 4 or 5 Marauders to this bug. No other types, but I never produced as many of the others.

At first I thought it was related to having other marauders under construction, being completed while a damaged Marauder is returning to base etc or relocating but its not. It can happen without any of these things. Almost random, can't see a pattern, send squadron, fight, return, 1 aircraft unavailable. Ill try a few more tests as I have a late game save with tonnes of these planes.

I have attached a save which reproduced for me this bug every time I autoresolve the next air combat.

In this game, many squadrons are airborne, Squadron 4 (intercepting ufo468) has two planes, it will lose one of these to the bug (goes 0% airborne etc) after you autoresolve the next battle where a Fury on the other side of the map destroys its target.

So the bugged plane doesn't even have to be in combat... weird...

Hope this helps lock it down.

TEST2.sav

TEST2.sav

TEST2.sav

This is now fixed!

It was a Fury problem, which randomly affected other airborne airplanes. In short, the main UFO ship was destroyed before the (eventual) wingmen it had, causing a mess in reference pointers and damaging random airborne airplanes (alien or human)

Hello Giovanni

I got this bug too, where can I download the patch ( if there is any ) in witch the issue has been fixed? I have xenonauts on steam with last update

Thanks

EDIT: nevermind :D found the new release posted the 1st of july

Edited by Brusura