Xenonauts V1.06 Update Released!

Since the bug in Wine concerning the autoresolve issue does not seem to disappear anytime soon, is there a way around it? Maybe an option to always enable autoresolve instead of "engage"? That would make the game way more playable for linux users, I guess. But maybe every linux user is an air combat veteran, as well and I'm just the exception...

The bug basically just occurs when we close the autoresolve results pop-up (for absolutely no discernible reason). I'm going to see if we can rebuild it from scratch and try and work out what's causing the crash.

Even if that doesn't work, we'll be able to put autoresolve back in - it'll just have to not show the results, and automatically order the planes back to base if they survive. That's still an improvement on removing it entirely.

Since the bug in Wine concerning the auto resolve issue does not seem to disappear anytime soon, is there a way around it? Maybe an option to always enable auto resolve instead of "engage"? That would make the game way more playable for linux users, I guess. But maybe every linux user is an air combat veteran, as well and I'm just the exception...

Y'know, i've not had xenonauts long, i've only played the last build, and the latest one. I'm shure the auto-resolve button was there in the last build though. So you're certainly not the only linux airnoob out there. You sorta get used to air combat, you've just got to learn to be...uh...crafty. :)