[V1.05 HF - GC] Injuries disappear if you go to several missions in one go

In a crash site one of my soldiers was shot unconscious (took a nap on the field, in the end of mission survived with 1 hp and 21 days in sickbay).

After the mission I flew straight to a new crash site, didn't go to base, and the guy was at full hp. He didn't get wounded in the second mission and at base he was fine as well (full hp, 0 days in sickbay).

Also, everyone had all equipment restored for the second mission. (not sure if this one is supposed to be a feature.)

Sorry, don't have a save file for this one.

Not really a bug: the injuries are still accounted for on the second mission. You can easily confirm this by comparing the max HP value displayed on the injured soldier's health bar with his HP attribute on the inventory screen.

At the beginning of a ground combat mission, the health bar's simply resets its maximum to the HP that the soldier starts a mission with.

• 1 month later...

That explains the health side, but is the equipment refill between missions intended behavior?

[V1.09] I just had a mission where my heavy weapons guy had to reload with one of his two spare ammo boxes. Going right to the next crashsite, without stopping at the base, he starts with two spares and a full weapon again. Same for everyone else who fired their weapons in the first.

(Okay, everyone except the sniper and the heavy weapons guy could be explained away by them grabbing the ammo that belonged to their fallen comrade. Those two, however...did they stop at the nearest gun store prior to take-off or is the Charlie carrying additional ammo as well? ;) )

Oh, and sorry for the necro, but I didn't want to make a new thread when there already is one