Terror sites in already lost countries/continents

First of all, don't get me wrong, I found it very realistic that the aliens continued to produce terror sites in countries that have left the council already, but I didn't appreciate it from a balance point of view, as such a site has no consequence of being ignored (nor does it have a funding reward for being completed). It can either be seen as a lucky fluke, or a very unlucky event ( as you won't be able to get an increase in funding by completing the mission).

- I was simply wondering whether it was an intended feature or something that had snuck in there?

- Either way, it isn't game-breaking in any sense, I just thought I would mention it in case it was an easy fix (and was

deemed worthy of the devs time of course).

Terror missions tend to be quite hard, and if there's no loss nor reward related to them if they happen within a forsaken country, I'm not about to risk valuable soldiers for them. Not for the paltry 35-50k I'd get from selling alien things I'd salvage from it.

Overall, they're rather pointless, but I'm not sure the possibility needs to be removed. Unlike in the original, nations which abandon the funding council don't necessarily sign a pact with the invaders, so their continued attack makes sense. It'd be a newbie trap, though, I suppose, if they expect significant gains or significant losses from ignoring it. Counter-intuitive, at least.

I asked before and Chris said it was unwanted functionality which were removed. Apparently the fix didn't work or it got re-introduced.

Speaking of intended behaviours not working, aliens do not shoot at stunned Xenonauts either although I am pretty sure they were supposed to.