Final Mission Weirdness

Some people are reporting the final mission is ending prematurely, either with a victory screen or a loss screen before the (super secret) final boss is killed. I've spent about an hour trying to reproduce this, but I've not been able to.

Does anyone who has experienced the bug have any save games or repro steps I could use?

I don't have a save, but this happened to me on one of the last experimental builds before v1.0. The mission ended as a victory when I destroyed both power generators, without killing the final praetor. He was active and shooting at my units for several turns, though.

I had the same problem with the endgame. After several turns on the final mission, I just automatically win. I never made it to the Praetor.......just a victory screen. I tried it about 3 times, and I always just win after about 10 or so turns.

I was having a great time, no major bugs......until the final mission.

The first time I did Endgame it ended in victory before I was able to open that last door to the High Praetor. The second time around it opened and I killed the High Praetor. I haven't been able to get to the escape pods even though I destroyed the energy reactor things. The door behind the High Praetor wouldn't open, I assume that is where the escape pods are.