[V1.05 HF] Weird line of sight to aliens inside UFO

Save: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64975302/bug%20Weird%20los.sav

So my guy outside the UFO can see through the wall of the UFO: spotting the aliens inside.

The was an issue before I explored the UFO. I kept thinking there was a stuck alien in the hull of the UFO somehow, but it ended up just being an invisible hole in the side of the UFO instead.

Hope it shows up in the save.

Aye I've also still noticed strange LOS issues, especially concerning roofs on normal buildings, and on UFOs. Regarding the normal buildings it has something to do with the two-story buildings with windows all around (I think) as it is only possible to spot them from certain angles.

I've also been able to at times spot aliens which are inside the UFO, while I have been outside.

Furthermore, on the Cruiser crash-sites, there is a bugged LOS tile, I hope I can explain it in detail as I don't have a save for it right now: There are three doors, if you are looking at the middle one straight ahead, then go in through the right 2-tile door, and proceed along the interior until you reach the next door inside (also a 2-tile door). Now, place a soldier on both the spots 1 tile away from the door (not to the side, 1 tile before you reach the door). One of your soldiers, the one on the "top" should have vision on aliens in the command area of the ship.