Xenonauts V1.05 HF Released!

SharkDavid - have you read the Quickstart Guide?

Thank u for respod, i made it after you wrote(quide). Before this i played only beta 22 something and wait unfil the will be finished because there were a bad balance in aicraft battles.This is now everything perfect, the game is awesome, no question about it this is why a bought as a fan, but after i read the quide i´m still not sure what am i doing wrong. First UFO was easy on Superhuman (u can make a lot of bases soon because u have a lot of items to sell and u can craft many armor to sell a make a GREAT profit), played UFO two sides (very good remake). But i don´t know why this looks to me still hard. I´m spending all the money here to get soon the new base and aicraft(im not crafting armour, equipement for soldiers just nothing else) but still got a minus from USA and other where im not able shoot down ufos because there is no my Base, no radar :). And im not able to get better and trying to play again and be better and faster but still the same problem :( This is because i used the easy option. It was frustating so i decide to write this "cry" post :rolleyes: But it´s really my problem others dont have the same problem i thing, im not so good UFO player i thought..

But still expect on easy that if i dont start well, that my "slow actions" will have no so deep impact on financing. What if i want to desice to heve 2 bases next each other? it´s impossibel then to get out of this mess, know its not logical to do it but on easy u should have beat the game anyway.

I cant imagin to the new players how can they beat the game. So if i understand theres a good thing to have the bases soon all arounf the world but hard then to spend money for something else or there should be some "peace time" when the ufos take a break for a while and u can make a breath :)))

anyway i found something strange during the ground missions:

it looks tha some aliens are cheating :) how is it possible that some alien even he can not see me, know exactly where am I going or witch side i use to suprise him. Im hide from the start, alien come close to me but he can´t see me. I try to use one way to get his back but in the hidden movement the aliens KNOW it a change the turn to another side. OK i change the side again and he do it again too.. grrrrr :)))

SharkDavid, can I ask you a couple of questions.

1) How far have you played into the game. The first few months? Longer?

2) Is your overall funding negative? That is to say, after all the funding from your countries is added up and maintenance deducted, is the final figure do you have a positive or negative figure?

The Quickstart Guide has a page at the back that explains a workable strategy for the first couple of months in the game, and on Easy the UFOs do half the normal funding damage so it's harder to lose nations, so it is quite a bit easier than the higher difficulties.

It can take a bit of time to figure out the Geoscape but hopefully the guide will help you with the early stages of the game and you can figure out the rest from there.

Take a look at this thread, it may be of some help.

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/10682-Tips-and-guides

Hi everyone, thnx for the feedback and the links to this thread :P I figure out where is was my problem, i hope.

I do not realize the thing about radars :) i still have the only one and not using more of them to cover more countries.

And of course i tried to have 2 bases very close (strategy was to have in the very close area more planes, that´s the plan even i thing that will not be easy) but that was a BIG mistake including the mistake with the radar expansion range, and i hope that on easy it doesnt matter but it really does :P So i´ll start the new game one last time but this time much much better on normal at least :rolleyes:

Anyway have to say that AI is one of the best what i saw.. respect

little dissapointed in this thing .. shoot the same ufo on the same terrain and u have the same mission excatly, same postion of your squad and the alien ship. too boring, then it look like it has only few maps and u play them again and again .. its because the missions are hand crafted right? :P because they are so awesome, design is great :P .. this is only a small freckle on beauty . But later u bomb the place insted of playing it.

hope in datadisk with more research items and underwater maps and bubble effects (Terror from the deep ) :P happy to support this game or any in the future it´s a great nostalgia play this Xcom remake

Edited by SharkDavid