First impressions and suggestions

As a long-time x-com fan I couldn't help but pre-order this game, and I must say so far so good.

I do have some suggestions of which the most important by far is:

-if a unit is set to reserve TIs for snapshot in turn 1, in turn 2 this option should still be selected.

Other suggestions:

-Key bindings for selecting the next/previous soldier

-Planning a move can include crouch/face direction in adition to reserving TIs for a shot

-quick save/load (I know, I'm more of a casual x-com fan, not hardcore)

issues:

-Soldier selection behind objects is troublesome

Keep up the good work

A lot of what you posted will be addressed in an upcoming GUI update.

I have not seen anything about a quick save/load being suggested or not. And the GUI may become a bit cluttered if we add in a reserve for crouch/face direction on top of reserving for the shot, so not sure how I feel about that personally.

Few games are completely stable at launch but as testers that would kind of be our responsibility ;)

I can't see any reason why a hotkey cant be allocated to the save function though.

As long as it is also disabled in the Ironman mode it has no negative effects on players.

Maybe for the lower difficulty level it should also autosave at the start of every turn, probably rolling over two or three save files.

Bit of extra help for the players who need it.