Xenonauts V1.04 Hotfix Released!

This is a small update that fixes a few more of the gameplay crashes. It is currently only on the Experimental branch.

CHANGELOG:

• Fixed a bug that corrupted save games and caused crashes once the "reveal map" function became active
  • Fixed a crash on the final mission that occurred as soon as you opened the first door if you were using the Valkyrie dropship
  • Fixed an issue to do with stun gas and teleporters that would occasionally cause a lock-up.

Can you tell me which file exactly was updated? I'm playing from a secondary install so I could continue without worrying about a update breaking my save game. This way I can just copy the updated file over instead of copy/pasting the whole 2.8 gigs.

Much appreciated, Chris. Well done brother.

I would be great if a enemy was 1 tile away your acc would be 100%.

I just got killed by a Reaper while failing 2 point blank shots. Same counts for the enemy, it just looks stupid if my guys ore the enemy fails point blank shots, hell a enemy even failed a burst fire from point blank.

Also is there a way to number my squad mates.

I usually go with 8 + tank and divide them in 2 squads.

Edited by Doomsdayman

Does aliens still walk through the doors instead of opening them first? "Body-blocking" the door with soldier still seem to be very effective technique.

I've not seen anything recently to suggest this has changed.

Actually, I did have a mission earlier where a fully blocked UFO door opened, but there was no obvious reason for it to have opened (all the aliens were away from the door). So maybe. But I've not seen it happen in any other instance.