My positive comments 1 year on

Having stalked the forums and the map editor for a long time I was sidetracked by divorce a year ago and xenonauts disappeared into the ether of when I have free time. Now the game is at 1.0 I would just like to say:

1 thank you for including some my submaps in the final game! It's cool to know I designed some buildings that I am fighting over.

2 Praise height. I almost had a heart attack the first time I was hit from the second floor. Glad you got the ai to use upstairs.

3 clean goescape. I prefer the look and feel of the new goescape with a standard theme across the goescape.

4 events are popping up in a clearer and more worrying way. I start to panic now when Southern Africa is being strafed.

5 better hidden movement, less jarring and flows a little better.

6 aircraft changes last year felt a bit simplistic, but having played the game with them in it feels refreshing and means I can focus on the best part ground combat.

7 maps feel tighter and better paced. I also like some of the new designs and the use of props from different tile sets has helped with variety.

8 medal system makes me happy to level up units and I feel attached to them.

9 combat feels snappier and more responsive

10 bullets - generally go where there meant to go now with no weird right angled shots :)

11 xenopedia makes game feel complete and you have tried to write it from the perspective of an over excited and slightly mad scientist in love with his job but not the aliens.

12 loading times.. Omg.. This is amazing