Xenonauts Launch Trailer

Hope they're not made out of cotton. I just read an article last week in the local paper about how a single cotton T-shirt takes 700 gallons of water to make. That's right (supposedly) 700 gallons. Article says the environmentalists are trying to make this their latest cause celebre.

So, I jump on one of the greenie websites to check it out, and of course to try to stir up some trouble. There's a lady on there going on and on about the issue, so I innocently suggest she go shirtless (and braless, cotton it that too) to show her support (or, now, lack thereof). I just about got a virtual stoning lol.

Just trying to give you a heads-up. 250 T-shirts equals 175,000 gallons of water. The Sierra Club might launch a ground assault on GH's home base. Better start building those plasma defenses!

Hope they're not made out of cotton. I just read an article last week in the local paper about how a single cotton T-shirt takes 700 gallons of water to make. That's right (supposedly) 700 gallons. Article says the environmentalists are trying to make this their latest cause celebre.

So, I jump on one of the greenie websites to check it out, and of course to try to stir up some trouble. There's a lady on there going on and on about the issue, so I innocently suggest she go shirtless (and braless, cotton it that too) to show her support (or, now, lack thereof). I just about got a virtual stoning lol.

Just trying to give you a heads-up. 250 T-shirts equals 175,000 gallons of water. The Sierra Club might launch a ground assault on GH's home base. Better start building those plasma defenses!

Yea I've heard about that issue. But the thing is, if that farmland wasn't being used for cotton, it would be used for something else which would take up just as much, if not more water then cotton plants do. Either way, boycotting cotton products is not going to save water.

Yeah, except who do you think sent them the logo with the typo in it?

Speaking of logos, some of your promotional assets call the game a "simulation", while others say it's a "simulator". I know these basically mean the same thing (don't they?), but maybe you should decide to use one term exclusively.

Hmm. The fixed version does not have the typo anymore, but it also doesn't have the quotes about the "everything the original x-com was and better" quote. Well, at least I assume it's a quote from somewhere and not just marketing blather where the "everything" would be so easy to nitpick.