[V1.02 Geoscape-ish] Equipment does not stay consistent on multiple missions

Hiya

So, I took a team out on a three mission sortie, a corvette, a scout, then another corvette. I noticed that the ammo levels in peoples weapons did not carry over between missions.

I noticed because I had a laser pistol run out while I was storming the scout, and I had just re-loaded it. In the next mission, the pistol had only two rounds left, but I am pretty sure I had my extra battery back too.

Also, the same guy had lost his combat shield in the first corvette, and with the scout, but he still got it back (partially damaged) at the start of the last ground combat.

A bunch of other guys had full laser rifles and carbines, that I am sure had been running low.

Ok, now I started a new mission, with a new team (from my other base) and my shield guy had a damaged shield to start with, and a pistol with some ammo used up. Something weird is going on.

Every other soldier has full ammo.

Edit: Once I returned to base I checked out the soldier equip screen. At both bases my shield guys had a pistol with three ammo, and a shield with 12 armour left.

wierd ammo.jpg

Taking the gear off and replacing it works fine.

I think that may have been the gear that my shield guy had at the end of his first ground combat on the multi-mission sortie I first posted about.

wierd ammo.jpg

577e7cee81963_wierdammo.thumb.jpg.33357e

Edited by winterwolves

I had something sort of related happen. In one mission, my Hunter was heavily damaged; when I went straight to the next mission without going to my base, the Hunter was full health. Except the bar read "100/10". I also had a few soldiers that were hurt in the previous mission have "42/40" health. Finally, a shield carrying soldier who has his shield destroyed suddenly had a new one.