Xenonauts Release Candiate 1 Released!

Damn, my first alien, using high grounds!!! It's so awesome!

1A3F64AA35EE34713235ABD80A42A8753BD2443F

Nice thing 'bout this is, that my rifle guys have rocket launchers with them. And before I thought, how to get down that alien, I just imagined "Wait. Why not to shot down bastard just like in movies, with frikin' rocket in face?".

I tried. And that was bloody AWESOME!!!

Yay, my map! :P ...but who sees the alien? I hope there's no LOS bugs involved with this new mechanic.

In other news, I'm having odd issues where at random I can't just walk through a door by clicking the area behind it, but need to right click it open to be able to go through it. It's not every time or every door, but I've had it at least with farm brickwall doors.

EDIT: actually I can't move units in black, unrevealed tiles anymore.

Edited by Skitso

Hm, alien was sighted by ony guy, who was, well, not quite close to building, but still 'bit "ghost sigh" enabled, becosue roof edge shouldn't allow him to see. BUT - as you can see, alien is inside that small room, and only oppening is in one side. so, alien was spotted only from that side. As I'm qite used to some funny sight approeaches of this engine, seing enemy like you can see them in fifth floor, just like on first floor, is ok. Problem should be, when someone could see him from sides, where are walls. This time, it's totally ok. Thx, Skitso, for map ))