Skitso's Femonauts

Skitso

You made a huge mistake Skitso, one lesson we all learned from video games is that less armour for female characters means MORE protection.

So remove all that stuff, they only need armoured bras and kevlar underpants for maximum protection.

(Iam serious do it, just for the fun ^^)

I would have never guessed this little mod would raise this much interest! :P But no, I'm sorry to disappoint - I'm not going to give her tiny chain mail bikinis. This just has to be enough!

(I never said anything about plate mail bikinis though ;))

Edited by Skitso

I should probably make armour upgrades just make buttons open one by one and boobs bigger and bigger...

You could do a series of mods and "upgrade" them (as above) every few weeks or so, basically claiming a top 5 slot in the "Best Xeno Mods" for eternity.

Another approach:

Giving the male soldiers more of a Cool Bad Boy look with torn sleeves and Hulk-worthy muscles.

Reality can go cry in a corner.

Edited by Gazz

Yeah, I'm not going to redraw every armor type to have bigger boobs. This was supposed to be a little humorous mod not to be taken seriously. "Surprisingly" it became really popular one for some bizarre reason :). And what it's worth, later armours are so bulky, they cover all the curves anyways. Sorry guys, no more updates to this. :/

Um, I wasn't treating it as a joke mod - the vanilla body types really are unflattering.

Example: the head scientist guy - he looks great. In fact, I think I like his sprites the most. Soldiers? They're like caricatures drawn as an afterthought. Why such disparity in quality?

Um, I wasn't treating it as a joke mod - the vanilla body types really are unflattering.

Maybe because they are meant to be realistic instead of flattering? They're elite soldiers, not models.

how can you be surprised on the popularity of youre mod every guy playing xenonauts was waiting for this.

I wasn't. Not that I wouldn't like something pretty to look at, but I like the atmosphere of Xenonauts and I find this mod already to be a bit off and towards the flashy looks of the Firaxis game. I do not mean the bash the mod, I can see why some people would want it, but there's nothing wrong with the vanilla soldiers.