[V20 Stable Hotfix 1 - Ground Combat] Unable to target things in corners

So I run one of my guys into a building. The alien is huddling in the lower right corner of the building. I'm standing right next to the guy, but can't target him! All I can select is one wall or the other of the building! My cursor doesn't even turn automatically to the shoot cursor even though the red version of the alien spotted icon is on the right hand side of the screen.

I had this same problem trying to heal on of my guys who had two objects surrounding him (similar to the corner of the building thing)....couldn't target him either. I could only target one or the other of the objects.

• 6 months later...

I can unfortunately confirm that this bug remains in v1.08. It appears that the game will allow you target friendlies or enemies that are beneath one layer of terrain, but not two. I'm trying out the various squares around the affect friendly (in this case, a jughead who hit himself with his own stun grenade) to see if I can find one that magically allows me to target him, but I'm afraid he's going to take a really long nap.