In honour of all the devs

And huge "cheers!" (#12?) from me.

After what 2K done with X-COM (*cough* Bureau *cough* burn in hell *cough*) this game is the last bastion of true X-COM spirit as far as i know.

Even thought the Devs turned it into a 3rd person shooter and I also hated it when I first heard, still do, but the games isn't at all that bad

Also Cheer 14 from me [should have done the first one :P]

Edited by Msvknight

Hey, I'm all for cheering. This game is a huge undertaking. Show some love.

I remember hearing a quote from Golloper on his reaction to this game. Paraphrased, it went something like "Those poor bastards have no idea what they've gotten themselves into."

Actual quote: "you tell them that we seriously need to sit down and have a beer some time because I can only imagine the stories that we could share about trying to make a game like this. I’m sure they’ve gone through a lot of the development headaches that we have as well. "

So, cheers!

• 10 months later...

Cheer 17

I may be late to this party but I am SERIOUSLY pleased to have bought this off GoG

X-COM and Terror From the Deep are on my permanent retain drive thanks to DosBox. I think I blew up my 486 back in the day playing the original.

Kudos Chris and crew. Now to make the sea sequel :)