[V18, V19 Ground Combat] Are the music tracks meant to be random?

I'm not a fan of the current ground combat tune (sorry), and today I finally browsed to Xenonauts\assets\audio\music in order to replace it. When I do, I notice there's actually a couple of tracks for ground combat there: Ground Combat Day 1 and Ground Combat Day 2. I have never heard Day 1 play in the game. So my question is: is the game meant to choose between tracks at random, or is it always meant to play Day 2?

Sorry if this shouldn't be in bug reports. I don't know where to post "is this actually a bug?" requests, and this place seems best suited for it.

There are 3 Ground Day musics, and 3 for the night parts. Not all are in the game yet, but they should be played randomly. Day when its day, night when night.

In the current build, you should have random plays between day 1 and day 2. If not, then you've got a bug. I'd be curious to know if other people get the 2 soundtracks to play randomly. Last time i tested the game, it worked. But that was a couple months back...

I'm quite sure i NEVER got ground combat day 1 to play, and i've played quite a lot, including 2 operation end game. As for night ops (i may be the only last one that actually likes them :) ) i ever only got ground combat night 3.

Only 2 ground combat day on my steam game tho.

Untitled.jpg

Edit: disregard the geoscape screenie, wrong pick, Apparently can't delete it.

Xenonauts 2013-07-13 21-56-49-05.jpg

Xenonauts 2013-07-13 21-56-49-05.jpg

Untitled.jpg

577e7cb793ec3_Xenonauts2013-07-1321-56-4

Untitled.thumb.jpg.a91e28dc50b4698308fa6

Edited by Xenomorph