Moonshine Fox

Firaxis Games' XCOM: Enemy Unknown announced!

1,295 posts in this topic

Why wouldn't they, I wonder? I don't, admittedly, but that'd probably be attributed to my utter ignorance regarding most games of olde. No offense intended there, just wondering is all.

I'm not calling console gamers stupid. I just meant that they don't have wikipedia on their console and probably forgets to look it up after they are done playing)

And probably are younger then the average X-com enthusiast.

I'm not calling console gamers stupid. I just meant that they don't have wikipedia on their console and probably forgets to look it up after they are done playing)

And probably are younger then the average X-com enthusiast.

I wasn't implying as much, but I can see how I came of as doing it. No offense intended as it were. You do make valid points though. All well and good, and no worries :P

EDIT - please don't post illegal stuff on our forums. It's not even a real pirate version of the new X-Com game.

I didn't expect. I just posted a message.

You are also suggesting/promoting piracy in a very uncomfortable way.

Almost every well known game/movie gets its share of pirated fakes before release, no point in mentioning them really. They're not some strange, mysterious occurrences, just mundane scams.

You are also suggesting/promoting piracy in a very uncomfortable way.

You are paranoid, no doubt. Please, consult your doctor.

Almost every well known game/movie gets its share of pirated fakes before release, no point in mentioning them really. They're not some strange, mysterious occurrences, just mundane scams.

You're right. I'm fully agree with you.

Edited by resonansER

Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean They aren't out to get me.

sorry Gorlom. Didn't want you to go round worrying if they are out to get you. They are. I was just at a big meeting about it last night. Just wanted to put your mind at rest :)

sorry Gorlom. Didn't want you to go round worrying if they are out to get you. They are. I was just at a big meeting about it last night. Just wanted to put your mind at rest :)

I'm aware of that... I was at the meeting ^^ (In disguise ofc)

Then I followed you home. I know where you live!

Bet you were surprised to find out it was in the crawl space under your own home.

Yep. Then I checked my attic and found you sleeping up there Gauddlike.

oh great, everyone on the forums actually live in the nooks and crannies of a single building! everyone of us only too aware of the constant noises, the constantly shifting presences we feel all around us. Only ever catching the slightest glimpses out of the corner of our eyes, but seemingly aware of nothing but eyes watching our every move. The relentless pressure of never being free, even in our most private moments... Gaaaaaah!!!!!

So, is anyone else reading Kafka at the moment :)

oh great, everyone on the forums actually live in the nooks and crannies of a single building! everyone of us only too aware of the constant noises, the constantly shifting presences we feel all around us. Only ever catching the slightest glimpses out of the corner of our eyes, but seemingly aware of nothing but eyes watching our every move. The relentless pressure of never being free, even in our most private moments... Gaaaaaah!!!!!

So, is anyone else reading Kafka at the moment :)

It's really hard in my mouse hole. Well, it wasn't to bad before HE closed it up and trapped me in here. Contary to popular belief, my armor doesn't give me moves like good old Chuck.

P.S. Can someone please pry that bar off the from over the hole. I've eaten my last advaliable rat. Wait, is that a piece of chees - OWWWW!!!! **** ** * ** ****! ** * * * ********* *** *****! ***? * *** **!

Yep. Then I checked my attic and found you sleeping up there Gauddlike.

That isn't part of a conspiracy, that's just a hobby.

I finally found out who has been eating all the icecream. Cpl Hicks was hiding behind the fridge.

I finally found out who has been eating all the icecream. Cpl Hicks was hiding behind the fridge.

I knew I should've choose that hideout.

Ya know, the trash isn't that bad, really. No one really goes there unless they have to, so I get left pretty much in peace. Always some bits to scavenge and cook up as well, the smell is really the only bad thing I can think of.

Ya know, the trash isn't that bad, really. No one really goes there unless they have to, so I get left pretty much in peace. Always some bits to scavenge and cook up as well, the smell is really the only bad thing I can think of.

I just saw you get emptied into the garbage truck...

Seesh, I'm better than that. Besides, me and the garbage truckers have a good deal, thanks to the G3 meeting (Gotta Get Gorlom)...

Is that why they hosed you with a high pressure water gun after dumping you into the trash truck and before using the gun to clean the garbage container/vessel?