Personalised uniforms

As fetching as the blue standard uniforms are, one thing that would atleast make the game more enjoyable for me would be some way of cganging tgecolours of you soldiers uniform (simple re textured uniforms- things lije olive green, black and if possible- differen coloured body armor)

I kow this isnt exactly something critical for the game to work but it would. be nice to have in a future DLC or something in that area

Customization seems to be a big deal now with online games, even if the game is bad like the Firaxis Fail-Com ... I still played it as much as i did, because of the character customization. So it would be a great idea, even as a DLC or mod

Customization seems to be a big deal now with online games, even if the game is bad like the Firaxis Fail-Com ... I still played it as much as i did, because of the character customization. So it would be a great idea, even as a DLC or mod

Firaxis actually did a very good job they just took it in a little different direction and it was still a bit buggy when it released, saying it had more life because of character customization is kinda week. If the game play really sucked it would not matter if you could put them in cool looking armor or not. That said no one minds a little character customization and that DLC would be nice but I would not mind if that was a later patch and they used the first and maybe second patch to fix any bugs and major issues with the game discovered post release.

Edited by ClaytonCross
@ mangalores patch makes more since, but some companies do fix bugs in DLC.. which is annoying.

Totally agree, they did a good job on the game, it wasn't X-Com though, which i think was a huge point made by the majority of people that wanted a remake ... they just made a new game and relied on people buying it because it said XCOM ... but meh ... the customization was great, could have been better but it did its job, the only down side was all my Russian girls were speaking like Texans ... then again so were the Chinese, Africans, Polish, English ... You get the point .. lol

...That said no one minds a little character customization and that DLC would be nice but I would not mind if that was a later DLC and they used the first and maybe second DLC to fix any bugs and major issues with the game discovered post release.

A DLC should not be a cop out for patching broken things in a game. DLC should add content, hence Downloadable Content. Bugfixes belong in free patches.