Alien Class Analysis Mod

Max_Caine

I'm hoping it will be bundled as a mod, i.e. not part of the vanilla game but something that can be activated in the launcher. In the meanwhile, updates:

The Wraith is pretty much done. There's an update to the Harridan (needs updating in the mod) and a333 is/will be starting work on the Reapers! Once the Reaper is done, that will be it. There's no need to do the Praetor, as that doesn't have a class structure, so to speak.

Ladies and gentlemen, from the House of Max and a333, who brought you such fabulous creations such as the must-have Sebillian-skin manbag, or the Simply Redshirt Caesan-style onsie, we present to you the fashion creations of the decade.

ELITE 2

harridanpeek_zps88e4c97c.jpg

Building on the success of ELITE, ELITE 2 brings you an informational download without any bitter aftertaste

PORTAL

wraithpeek_zps1e42fd4e.jpg

This simply darling one-piece combines no-nos into go-gos. Expect blue and green to be seen forever!

BRUTAL

reaperpeek_zpscfbb35ad.jpg

When you need to make a statement, and that statement is "I'm the Juggernaught, bitch!"

-------

So guys, it's done. The remaining pictures have been zipped and the whole package is uploaded to the usual address (on the OP). No doubt a333 and I will tweak the pictures and the words as our souls shrivel in horror at the blasphemies we thought were art, but otherwise, it's done! Done!! DONE!!!! Would everyone please join me to give a round of applause to a333, whose incredible work has formed the backbone of this project. I am truly indebted to him, and like to really thank him for everything he's done. I would urge everyone to download this, not to give my ego a fillup, but because this is USEFUL for people to have when they're trying to work out who the fragging leaders are!

If anyone wants to incorporate the ACA into their mod, they are welcome to do so provided they properly accredit a333 and myself.

EDIT: The OP has been updated to reflect the completion of the ACA.

Edited by Max_Caine

a333 and I are already working on improving the ACA. The e-pigeon has sent me a raft of art tweaks and I've noticed several errors in grammar and spelling I need to fix up. I should have it done soonish.

EDIT: CRITICISM

a333 and I would welcome any constructive criticism you might have to offer on the ACA.

Edited by Max_Caine

Well...

See...

There's the thing....

The Praetor, and the various classes of drones covered by the autopsies/captures. There are two classes of Praetor, and each has their own Xenopedia entry. Each of the drone types has their own autopsy. I wouldn't know what to write, because it's all been written! Would I be correct in thinking you're more interested in a333's artwork? Because I agree it's good stuff.