Terror Town

flashman

looks like you just robbed army surplus :P

When I was doing the map, I had that room pegged as "the room with the table tennis in". It wasn't until I was placing props that I realised that the table tennis is up/down, not left/right. D'oh!

By the way, has anyone else pointed out that the default newspaper and burger X stands have mirrored writing? I guess I should call them "repapswen" and "X regrub".

You'll need to download the community review pack to play the non-approved ones. They also contain these submaps, if that's what you're after, so you can have fun making your own maps with the extra stuff. If I've botched the link or something, have a look for the review pack in Flash's CMP thread.

If you're after my stuff in particular, may God have mercy on your immortal soul. Also, you can get it all from Stinky Map Pack 2, which I add to from time to time.

Edited by Ol' Stinky

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I made a few new things for town.

The first is the indoor basketball court. Or probably a stadium, really. I divided it into three separate submaps: the ticket area (10x30), the court + seating (37x32), and the locker/shower rooms (10x30).

Tickets:

0InZxKq.png

Court:

Eu3l2Ei.png

Lockers/showers:

GH1vbKs.png

And I added another house, L_StinkhouseB_10x15_Stinky.

ZSKdymx.jpg

I also updated the car park spaces to mesh with ground tiles - no more ugly clashes. I also whipped up 1 tile versions of the short red wall.

From this point on I'm trying to keep all my custom stuff in tiles\common\Stinky spectres. At some point I'll move the stuff I've already done, such as the redbrick extras, in there. For now it's just the car park spaces (quickly edited intersection tiles), the ticket booth window affair (an edited office divider) and the edited wooden farmhouse stuff (combination of wooden barn and brown soviettown wood tiles).

There are available in my map pack 2, and I'll update the community pack with them tomorrow.