Unofficial Hub - Xenonauts Wish List

Yeah I use Desura when I want the update or when I want to find any new indie games that look interesting.

Steam I only log into when I have to in order to play a game from there.

Or when I feel like there is too much money in my bank and their sales are there to help out...

I would like to propose another idea.

Ground Combat - Soldier Navigation Tab will become highlited in red when a Xenonaut is bleeding.

During Hidden Movement, my Xenonauts keep getting shot without me knowing about it. I understand this is because I'm not supposed to see where a shot is coming from behind me, but I still need to know when a soldier gets hit and is bleeding.

Sometimes I will go a turn without knowing my Xeno's got shot, and suddenly 2 guys drop dead.

Ground Combat - Soldier Navigation Tab will become highlited in red when a Xenonaut is bleeding.

During Hidden Movement, my Xenonauts keep getting shot without me knowing about it. I understand this is because I'm not supposed to see where a shot is coming from behind me, but I still need to know when a soldier gets hit and is bleeding.

Sometimes I will go a turn without knowing my Xeno's got shot, and suddenly 2 guys drop dead.

Generally you need line of sight to see which direction the shot came from.

I have another request for this thread.

The option to disable the mouse-scroll feature for selecting Xenonauts. This feature has screwed up my shots quite a few times.

When I'm trying to adjust my aim using the mouse wheel, if I don't keep the mouse pointer steady over the Alien or target it will scroll to another soldier and still show my crosshairs on the alien. Not realizing that I am now using a totally different Xenonaut to make the shot, my newly selected Xenonaut will then either shoot the wall thereby wasting TU or blue falcon a Xenonaut in the back.

The ability to disable the mouse wheel Xenonaut selector thingy will erase that problem. Can anyone point me to the appropriate file to disable this feature?

Edited by HoboRed

I have another request for this thread.

The option to disable the mouse-scroll feature for selecting Xenonauts. This feature has screwed up my shots quite a few times.

When I'm trying to adjust my aim using the mouse wheel, if I don't keep the mouse pointer steady over the Alien or target it will scroll to another soldier and still show my crosshairs on the alien. Not realizing that I am now using a totally different Xenonaut to make the shot, my newly selected Xenonaut will then either shoot the wall thereby wasting TU or blue falcon a Xenonaut in the back.

The ability to disable the mouse wheel Xenonaut selector thingy will erase that problem. Can anyone point me to the appropriate file to disable this feature?

How about just not touch your mouse wheel?

How about some armored support for the allied military? An APC (might be too big or overpowered) or some other form of vehicle (A jeep or some other vehicle, armed with a machinegun) to help allied soldiers to fight the mid to late game alien units.

That will give them a better fighting chance against the aliens... And provide a better distraction so the xenonauts troops can maneuver and destroy the alien forces or escape to fight another day.

"That will give them a better fighting chance against the aliens... And provide a better distraction so the xenonauts troops can maneuver and destroy the alien forces or escape to fight another day. "

That's pretty much what the local forces are in there to do as it is. Adding even more, such as vehicles, in there might unbalance the aliens chances somewhat. Mind you, I could swear I saw a burned out vehicle in there early on...

"That will give them a better fighting chance against the aliens... And provide a better distraction so the xenonauts troops can maneuver and destroy the alien forces or escape to fight another day. "

That's pretty much what the local forces are in there to do as it is. Adding even more, such as vehicles, in there might unbalance the aliens chances somewhat. Mind you, I could swear I saw a burned out vehicle in there early on...

Has the thought of alien sympathizers ever come to mind? Maybe countries that signed pacts with the aliens now have alien sympathizers that you will also have to deal with?

How about some armored support for the allied military? An APC (might be too big or overpowered) or some other form of vehicle (A jeep or some other vehicle, armed with a machinegun) to help allied soldiers to fight the mid to late game alien units.

That will give them a better fighting chance against the aliens... And provide a better distraction so the xenonauts troops can maneuver and destroy the alien forces or escape to fight another day.

Item T13 on the RWL, sorry we asked it was shot down already : (

Has the thought of alien sympathizers ever come to mind? Maybe countries that signed pacts with the aliens now have alien sympathizers that you will also have to deal with?

This has been talked about A LOT, but I'm not seeing it in the RWL, adding it back ot the WL and well see what Chris says

Sorry for the late reply, your idea is up hobo

mouse wheel idea is up too