Alien autopsy pictures

Raakku

I hope when the alien autopsy report pictures are added, they will be proper autopsy pictures of the aliens laying on a cold steel slab with their guts opened, brains exposed etc. The miniscule pictures of the aliens' wireframe models on the autopsies in the new X-COM:EU just reminded me how I disliked the pictures of X-COM:Apocalypse as they were just the aliens sawn in random bits and pieces, floating in the air.

In the original UFO:EU I especially liked the sectoid, who looked so happy in interrogation picture and sad on the pathologists slab.

yeah, you can't really beat that Sectoid autopsy. If one thing says X-Com, it's probably that. Look forward to seeing what Xenonauts gives us. Will they be sort of 3d things or will they be keeping with the Hidden Movement and base UI screens (even if these are getting replaced :( ) I'd really have liked the latter to keep a consistent tone going.

Edited by thothkins

Chris, great to hear (read) that.

Thothkins, http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/3527-Proposed-Development-Roadmap It reads there painted so I would guess painted/drawn 2D graphics. 3D rendered screens in a 2D game would feel so... Theme Hospitalish... :) I don't think they would go through all that trouble of handpainting over tilesets just to use 3D rendered pictures in research screens... atleast not without tweaking them by hand.

Why not make a minigame "Torture the sectoid"? It will be even simplier if devs will just take some "Your slave 3D girl" type game and will replace its graphics.

When on Steam there will be the last achievment - "Dallas mystery" when under tortures sectoid confessed that it is he killed JFK.

When on Steam there will be the last achievment - "Dallas mystery" when under tortures sectoid confessed that it is he killed JFK.

Typical Sectoid, lying till the bitter end. We know it was only one of three Sectoid assassins to enable traingulation of fire on the motorcade. Honestly., they'll be saying LBJ isn't a Snakeman next...

Right. Get the washboard. Since water boarding is out, we'll Skiffle it into submission.