V16.1 Crash on farm map

Hello, just purchased this game and received this same bug on my 2nd UFO crash site. During the first hidden movement on what appears to be a farm style level, the game would crash. I have never used Desura before, is it similar like Steam with its auto updates of the game?

Edit: Launcher states: Alpha Build V16 - 12 Oct 2012.

This is the latest version, right? The launcher screen says V16.1?

Hi Chris, just to let you know that I am still having crash to desktops too using V16.1 (or V16.1.1 as specified on Desura when I downloaded it this morning). It looks like it's on a farm map but it does look very empty (up to the point of failure). When I reloaded the start of the crash site (auto-save) it crashed to desktop on the very first hidden movement (just two steps were audible before it did so).

The UFo crash site was in the UK by the way (hopefully that helps).

Also crashed on farm map on 16.1 (10/16/12). Happened last night and again this morning.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: Xenonauts.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 507d1325

Fault Module Name: Xenonauts.exe

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 507d1325

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 00250d93

Edited by XenoLA

I think it's still the civilians causing crashes when vaulting, as I just witnessed an invisible civvie's shadow run North towards a fence/hedge intersection, then the music stopping and the game crashing when the shadow was adjacent to the fence.

I don't think the fix worked.

I have played a lot today the new version 16.1. 16october 2012

I had a lot of crashes.

I have a current play session going with no crashes.

I have been through 3 farm maps now. A lot of local forces vaulting over things. Civilians just doing a duck and cover, no vaulting.

EDIT:

4th try on a farm map and I got a crash. A lot of civilians here. One where vaulting over a lot of things. But no vault animation instead he was like floating through the obstecles.

Then I got a random crash on hidden movement screen and it did not seem to have anything to do with vaulting over things.

Windows 7 64bit

Edited by Soldatmesteren