Holidays & V15 / beta

Just wondering at what point will you ad in all the tech trees and missions etc... Or is most of the features restricted until final game releasE?

Beta will include the majority of the game, with I believe the final missions withheld. Right now the game is in alpha, and only a small, playable sliver is available for testing.

OK, so I'll try to put out a build on Wednedsay then. For the person that suggested taking a day off work, that means you should take Thursday off as I generally end up releasing the builds late at night. And even then Desura sometimes screw around with us be taking ages to authorise things.

Full research tree should be in when we hit the alpha-deluxe stage. And, yes, spambots. Hmm. Perhaps I should appoint another moderator then.

OK, so I'll try to put out a build on Wednedsay then. For the person that suggested taking a day off work, that means you should take Thursday off as I generally end up releasing the builds late at night. And even then Desura sometimes screw around with us be taking ages to authorise things.

Full research tree should be in when we hit the alpha-deluxe stage. And, yes, spambots. Hmm. Perhaps I should appoint another moderator then.

Cheers Chris

Thursday it is then

Well delays around october 9th aren't gonna be that bad. we will have xcom unknown to play with for a few weeks, giving you guys a little less pressure. i completely agree with the alpha deluxe, peoples opinions need to change on betas. its a beta, if there are bugs they will get fixed. Enjoy your holiday, you deserve it

• 2 weeks later...