V13.2 hotfix released!

Quick note from me to say we've released a hotfix on Desura. This disables the editor functions in the game and hopefully fixes the air combat retreat crash, but I also did it in the hope a fresh update would sort out the Desura MCF problems some people are having.

Note - I forgot to update the launcher background "V13" text.

Quick note from me to say we've released a hotfix on Desura. This disables the editor functions in the game and hopefully fixes the air combat retreat crash, but I also did it in the hope a fresh update would sort out the Desura MCF problems some people are having.

Note - I forgot to update the launcher background "V13" text.

What are these editor functions? Like when pressing "v" in ground combat and then the mission ends?

I always assumed that these things were a little more automated. You upload your files to a Desura host and then everyone can download them. But apparently that's not the case. A little disappointing.

On another note, I saw that my only other Desura game had an update. It took well over a dozen attempts throughout the day, for it to get to the end of the update through numerous errors. Again, a little disappointing.

I always assumed that these things were a little more automated. You upload your files to a Desura host and then everyone can download them. But apparently that's not the case. A little disappointing.

Same here... my game hasn't updated yet. Desura never gave me any message about any update (unlike last time), and the Xenonauts changelog still stops at v13.01. Launching the game doesn't seem to trigger any updating, either.

Help?

Desura has just done an update for me, I presume with 13.2.

Obvious question, as Chris indicates that the Xeno launch screen has not been updated from v13 - where do I find the changelog that @Vivisector mentions? Or other internal file indicating minor version number of installation?

i cant download and make a fresh install. of desura i get

08:35 Mcf Server error: Couldn't connect to server (ftp://us5.dl.desura.com:62003/mcf) [couldn't connect to host] [58.7] [mcf://us5.dl.desura.com:62003]

08:35 Mcf download thread errored out. Id: 2, Error: Couldn't connect to server (ftp://us5.dl.desura.com:62003/mcf) [couldn't connect to host] [7]

bah cant install :/

Even the big boys, Steam, only release games Monday to Friday when they are in the offices (pacific time).

oh, don;t get me wrong. I'm not begrudging them a 9-5 Mon-Fri existence if that's what it is. Only that I was under the assumption things would be a little more advanced when it came to developers being able to upload updates through the system.

The update has worked first time! So, that could mean that it is a little more advanced, or that some poor guy has logged in and got things going on a Sunday.