New build for the weekend?

If by release you mean "uploaded to desura for verification" yes, that can happen as late as dunday evening london time... Then it can take half a day until desura actually verify the build. I think it took up to 2 days one time when the good people at desura were extra lazy... or were they confused about how it was named or something? That might have been the kickstarter build now that I think about it. :P

It's not a good idea. Especially because some of the bugs in the previous build were related to save games - I would always just go ahead and wipe all your saves and start a new game with a new build, otherwise you could experience issues that aren't truly issues with the game, but are due to some strange interaction between saves from an earlier build and the new code.

I know people are having fun with the game and that's great, but it's still in Alpha and needs to be treated as such. You should start from scratch in every new build all the way up to release.

so, where is it?

Chris will tell us when he's uploaded the build, as he also posts a new topic with the main features and bug fixes.

Then, depending on when Chris uploaded, it could be 12 hours or more before the build is live as a Desura main download, as the Desura chaps are based in Australia.

It takes even longer for the Desura-free version.

In other words, be patient and expect it late Monday or Tuesday.

It's on Desura awaiting authorisation now. The rules are that the day isn't over until I go to bed, so despite it being 1.30am I still kept up my end of the bargain. Bedtime now, I'll hassle Desura when I wake up if they've not authorised it by then.

It's on Desura awaiting authorisation now. The rules are that the day isn't over until I go to bed, so despite it being 1.30am I still kept up my end of the bargain. Bedtime now, I'll hassle Desura when I wake up if they've not authorised it by then.

Good, sleep tight, don't let the bed-bugs bite. . .

unless you're into that.