thothkins

The Truth is in Here. New evidence linking Xenonauts to UFO conspiracy...sorta

16 posts in this topic

We've read that Xenonauts will not be going into the same sort of UFOlogical territory as X-Com, preferring to chart it's own course. Well, as far as it's able to as pretty much everything that was X-Com was rooted in UFOlogy.

Yet, something was bothering me about the Alien Invaders...

xenocraft1.jpg

Here we have our crashed Alien ship in Xenonauts, burned into our retinas from too many late night missions. Note the wings taper off behind the main section of the craft.

xenocraft2.jpg

Now, if you were to thicken those wings and rotate them round towards the front of the craft, just a smidge, you'd get a more bullet-like version of this craft here...

xenocraft3.jpg

...and here

Now, the thing about those 2 are they are updated images of another craft sighting...way back in 1947. Although not the first UFO sighting, many certainly feel that Kenneth Arnold's sighting in 1947 near the Cascade Mountains pretty much launched Flying Saucers in the public mind.

Pictures completed for Arnold's sightings are below. But really you want to be thinking of how he described it...

half-moon shaped, oval in front and convex in the rear

xenocraft4.jpg

xenocraft5.jpg

remember:

half-moon shaped, oval in front and convex in the rear

Now, questions:-

- Just when did the Men In Black get to Chris?

- Is the Strategic Planetary Defence Simulator there to prepare us?

- Will Chris' mind implants affect the project?

- Does Chris find being a brain in a jar, in the Sebilian base, affect his social life?

- When will the real invasion start?

- Will my tin foil hat help?

Ironically, the game that tries to steer it's own path is pretty close to the original sighting.

xenocraft1.jpg

xenocraft2.jpg

xenocraft3.jpg

xenocraft4.jpg

xenocraft5.jpg

xenocraft1.jpg.f5e195be6c5383507fe4169dd

xenocraft2.jpg.3b57e91be88676787a3e63891

xenocraft3.jpg.59681cd1c993a581333aa5e47

xenocraft4.jpg.2e1e35e81e21ec3fa50dc3a27

xenocraft5.jpg.5901c7deb88b53fce5f5b713a

Edited by thothkins

Do I prefer

090523-one-of-us.jpg

One of Us, One of Us...

Or ...

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-78.jpg

um... how do I spell this?

thothkins notes the first response, and informs the resistance cell to avoid the bakery.

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-78.jpg

090523-one-of-us.jpg

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-78.jpg.18

090523-one-of-us.jpg.0a23d3c0f30853fde7c

...damn...

thothkins found out...

He's lived long enough methinks.

Get Gauddlike and Chris, we need to deal with this...inconvenience...

Edited by Commissar Pancakes

He already has a tinfoil hat. He won't be a problem for long... as soon as the AK-rays lock on to it.

Meh 1947 just the testing stuff for radar deflecting technology the stealth series of fighters uses today....

that's just what they want you to think Hellstormer. You heard them.

Can we please go back to the topic of secretly murdering thothkins?

What we should do is to make up some ranting, random, and preferably incoherent ramblings and put them online on some kind of forum attributed to him.

That would ruin his credibility and make sure no one ever trusted what he said.

Ok done, just search the forum for Thotkins and see if you think it will do the trick.

Can we please go back to the topic of secretly murdering thothkins?

Well, I suppose it's better than the public murder attempts I usually get, mainly from villagers with flaming torches.

On a further note.. Fred Johnson who was on Mt Adams at the time of the Arnold sightings viewed six of the craft through a small telescope. He describes them as 'being "round" and tapered "sharply to a point"' Now look again at those pics...

Was the very first alien craft the one in the Iceland Incident? Arnold notes the difficulties that the craft seemed to be having in the atmosphere. What were they up to? Dum....dum....duuuummmmmm (suspense)

It's an interesting event and some details can be found here

feel sorry for the aliens. Invade Earth in summer 2012, only for it to end in December 2012. :-)

We should all thank thothkins for his insight. Lets give him a big cake. I hear he likes grape flavored. And thothkins, ignore that ticking noise. It's just your present behind the cake.

a pressie? for li'l ol' me? you shouldn't have! no really, since it doesn;t appear to have any marzipan in it...>waits until no one's looking and throws cake behind him<

Boom!

Geez, when something past it's sell by date goes off, I didn't think they meant it would go off like that...