Byncwaictat

nopalea juice drink Nopalea Side Effects - Are There Any?

16 posts in this topic

nopalea active ingredientsr is that it has no artificial sweeteners and preservative. To maintain optimal freshness, maintain the contents refrigerated.But the biggest question is: is Nopalea safe for consumption? The great news is, this item is completely safe for daily consumption. As it is an all-all-natural item devoid of preservatives, you'll enjoy an unadulterated cactus juice experience. In addition, there are no side effects in drinking it by itself. Nevertheless

I think you can wait a few years instead, since scientists just recently unveiled "the secrets of the skin"?

Claiming that soon, the anti ageing cosmetics, will take a big leap. Personally i am interested in neither, since the Chinese make very noneffective and extremely morally questionable anti ageing stuff from various soon to be extinct plants and animal life, which i use in an abundance since i think my skin being young is equivalent of the life of several "white tiger claws cremes"

Is this you first post by the way? In a forum for UFO nerds?

Voidfoam while I found your taunting amusing its quite obviously a bot. the FTLgame.com forums had quite a bit of them.

They are easily recognized by their nonsense names that looks like someone rolled their face across the keyboard.

Yeah, this one's hardly Turing test material.

Actually the possibility of it being a bot struck me half way writing. Since it sounded like commercial. Glad to amuse you ;)

We need Sathra back, has he been ravaged by dingos or something?

you'll enjoy an unadulterated cactus juice experience

But is it the reason the alien hordes travelled across the galaxy? Is it that good?

with a bit of luck, the alien hordes have travelled across the galaxy on a crusade against spammers.

So what would constitute an adulterated cactus juice experience?

So what would constitute an adulterated cactus juice experience?
If a cactus has extramarrital sex with a horny pinetree?

Actually, my computer died. So, shall I leave this thread as a monument to borderline sanity or delete it?

If a cactus has extramarrital sex with a horny pinetree?
I think he is too busy with his name mod and babysitting.

Plus no one got the Pinetree joke, not to worry :(

with a bit of luck, the alien hordes have travelled across the galaxy on a crusade against spammers.

...then why are we fighting them, and not, y'know, welcoming them with open arms & directions to the nearest spammer's house? ;)

"...then why are we fighting them, and not, y'know, welcoming them with open arms & directions to the nearest spammer's house?"

All goes quiet in the forum. Dix looks around slowly as every face turns. 'But they did make us welcome' chitters the voice. The voice uttered from every mouth. The voice that chiselled into his brain. Yes, soon Dix would also be one of them...one of them...

sorry what? spammers house? Second on the left there mate. Just look for the overweight single guy with self worth issues.

(sidles round the corner whistling nonchanlantly, then legs it for all he's worth, quietly gibbering about "the chittering! the chittering!")

He does stop off for a minute to bask in the glow of a funeral pyre at the giant crater, second on the left, and thinks, y'know, it might not be all bad..