Transfering/Selling

When increasing the amount of units you want to sell/transfer, it would be much preferable if you could just plot in a number, instead of having to press the little increase/decrease arrows. When you're selling hundreds of units at a time, it's just an annoying wait, even if you hold the arrow down.

When increasing the amount of units you want to sell/transfer, it would be much preferable if you could just plot in a number, instead of having to press the little increase/decrease arrows. When you're selling hundreds of units at a time, it's just an annoying wait, even if you hold the arrow down.

I was gonna post a thread about this too!!

Hold the left button for single increments, right button for increments of 10 and ctrl and click to add the whole amount.

But I agree typing a number is a nice addition.

Curiously Gaudlike, but does ctrl-click actually work? I can't get it functioning.

It could be bugged through, like tapping right actually adds 1 but holding it down jumps it up in 10's.

Works fine for me in the hire/fire screen.

Haven't tried it in the stores though, never had enough gear to bother sending anywhere :P

It does still have the bug though that once you let go of ctrl the next click also adds/removes the full amount.

Best to hold ctrl click twice on the arrow then you won't accidentally remove them all next time you click the down arrow.

Try both places and see, maybe we have another bug there.

Also I use the left ctrl key, haven't tried it with the right one.