On the vinegar/ hand injury front, I was putting down some floorboards last weekend. Nothing too laborious. Then I opened the salt & vinegar peanuts... and poured some into my hand.

There are two equally valid lessons to learn from this.

1) Don't do manual labor

2) Don't eat real food (i.e., stick to salt-free, processed, wholly artificial foods from a lab).

There are two equally valid lessons to learn from this.

1) Don't do manual labor

2) Don't eat real food (i.e., stick to salt-free, processed, wholly artificial foods from a lab).

korval.. dont processed food usually contain surprisingly much salt? or is that only the readymade "heat in the microwave" complete meals?

Indeed they do! Especially sugar and fat free foods, in my experience. For example, Nabisco graham crackers contain of 5.08mg of salt per gram of graham. The reduced fat variety, 6.29mg. Really, unless you want to subsist solely on Mrs. Dash seasoning washed down with food dye, the only acceptable choice is option #1. But, come on, wasn't it really a no-brainer anyway?

Indeed they do! Especially sugar and fat free foods, in my experience. For example, Nabisco graham crackers contain of 5.08mg of salt per gram of graham. The reduced fat variety, 6.29mg. Really, unless you want to subsist solely on Mrs. Dash seasoning washed down with food dye, the only acceptable choice is option #1. But, come on, wasn't it really a no-brainer anyway?

Graham...mrs dash......get the shotgun ..cannibals are lose......

UPDATE!

XCD has gone through beta, and I've been working to implement the incredible and effective feedback I was given by my beta readers. I have a date with my designer on January 14th, meaning that as of that day, XCD will officially be in the design phase. What does that mean? That means it's becoming a package, aka an e-book. As soon as it exits the design phase, it will officially be complete and ready for upload. I expect this all to take place before January ends.

This is a little further back than I originally thought the release would be, but for the right reasons. This isn't just a novella being thrown together. This thing needs to be the best it can be - the video game deserves that. A lot of effort is going into this from multiple parties. It will definitely be an excellent finished product, from all angles.

I'll post here if anything else of significance happens. Enjoy the Christmas season, everyone!

• 1 month later...

Oooh i'm gonna do a lets read on youtube. Story time with thelog.....

BTW can anyone tell me who the main admin dude around here is. On most other V bulletin forums you can change your username once a week but this one doesn't seem to have the option. My username on every other forum is thelog and always has been, so only Lord Khikubuku knows why I choose my username as djlogue.

A took me a while to figure out what the point of the white rings was. Not entirely sure about why there are so many orbits marked with black rings though? Maybe I haven't figured it out.

Seems a bit cluttered... but I guess it feels really empty without. Looks great :D