Chris

Build V10.2 Released!

73 posts in this topic

Is this a good one then, worth downloading?

Yes, absolutely.

Just do not have two transfers between bases active at the same moment.

There are still some minor glitches, but it is quite stable now. (It's not even in beta)

This is going to be awesome, when I get the chance to play. Damn needing sleep!

and work!

and relationships!

Those first two bugsfixes are really a huge deal.

Tut!!

10 minutes play and crash. I knew it was to good to be true. :)

I had only one crash since 10.21 was released. When i tried to throw granade from building and I think i hit ceiling then CTD:P

If there is a bug I find it in quick time. :)

The CTD happens when all your men get wiped out.

Moonie, I've had that too. I've reported it in the bug section but Matthew said he's not having the same issue, so if you let him know it's not just me making things up then that'd be great! (if you haven't already done so, of course!)

Ah, I see you beat me to it by a good 8 hours... :)

Regular crash site. And before anybody thinks "how the hell did you manage to die on a crash site?!" I'd sent four or five newly recruited rookies in from my second base. Just wanted to clear that up! :)

I try my hardest to get them killed because it is usually impossible, the aliens acting like lobotomized sheep and all. :)

Edited by Moonie

I do not think it will be very soon.

In these weeks Chris and the team are on the Hawaii islands searching for the new level designer... :)

Sooooo, when is the next update, approximately?

If you are talking about the next build, you will have to wait untill kickstarter ends.

I have an odd issue where on one of my computers it refuses to run in windowed mode - Win 7.

The display modes currently pull info directly from the graphics card driver.

Do the PC's have different graphics cards or driver versions?

Yes, one's a desktop with a Geforce 550ti, and the other is a laptop with Intel integrated graphics. It won't run in windowed mode on the desktop. If you select windowed mode it just uses fullscreen mode instead at the resolution I picked.

Yeah, we are back in development and making some good progress. I imagine I'll post a forum update in a few days explaining what we're hoping to have in the next update (post-Kickstarter).

Cant wait to try out some new goodies and maps and all the awesome things you have on the burner

I was able to land on a LANDED UFO with my Chinook, not sure if people realize landing is implemented now. Unfortunately the UFO still looked 'crashed', but that's ok, I understand it's Alpha! Was fun to catch them parked with their pants down!

Was fun to catch them parked with their pants down!

What?! Chris didn't put toilets in the alien ships either. Jeez what kind of a show are ya runnin' here man? Bad enough there's no facilities in the xeno-base, but these guys have crossed solar systems looking for a rest stop. No wonder they're testy.