Repeated crashes

OK?  Automated crash reports?  Where do I find on to enable?

The report box is checked under options but not sure if any report was sent to you.  Just finished a game...the only thing different was that I checked auto resolve opportunity fire.  I also ran across the enemy one shot kills and firing thru the spaceships walls.  In fact the enemy fired thru the wall to one shot kill one of my men while another was standing INSIDE the ship right next to him.

Edited by Larry Burstyn
Just finished a game.

On 3/21/2017 at 3:00 PM, Larry Burstyn said:

In fact the enemy fired thru the wall to one shot kill one of my men while another was standing INSIDE the ship right next to him.

This should be fixed in 0.6.0 (the build released today).
As for the crashes, would you mind sharing which CPU & GPU you've got?
We don't get any identifiable information in the bug reports, but I would be able to narrow it down a bit.

Most crash reports we get, do get fixed in the build following them. (So within 2-4 weeks tops)

On 3/21/2017 at 2:00 PM, Larry Burstyn said:

Just finished a game...the only thing different was that I checked auto resolve opportunity fire.

It's most likely to be caused by this option, as we haven't done any testing with that mode enabled for quite a while now.