[X:CE 0.34.2] Cannot research Fusion Explosives (or Marauder without workaround)

DardastlyDonny

Researching the Fusion Reactor gives me no further research when it should give me the Fusion Explosives. To be fair, I would really want someone to help me "fix" it myself. I want to actually finish this I/I playthrough properly.

I had this issue beforehand with the Marauder, I have used this "workaround":

There is a workaround. Not a fix, a workaround. In researches.xml, find the following:

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0" ss:Height="25.5" ss:StyleID="s72"> <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Researches.MarauderInterceptor</Data></Cell> <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">200</Data></Cell> <Cell ss:StyleID="s73"><Data ss:Type="String">Aircraft</Data></Cell> <Cell ss:StyleID="s74"><Data ss:Type="String">Researches.AlienAlloyHardening(AND)Researches.AlienReactor</Data></Cell> <Cell ss:StyleID="s75"/> <Cell ss:StyleID="s75"><Data ss:Type="String">UnlockKnowledge( "airplane.human.marauder" );UnlockManufacture( "ManTech.Marauder" );</Data></Cell> <Cell ss:StyleID="s76"><Data ss:Type="String">airplane.human.marauder</Data></Cell> </Row>

Change the line in bold to Items.Alienalloys and save the file. The next time you get alien alloys, it should trigger the research.

It worked, but I'm not sure how I should do it with the Fusion Explosives because there's a slight difference in lines.

Honestly, isn't there any way for me to personally fix it (and not with a workaround) until a new patch comes up? 

I'm not really sure which ones to send you, so I'll send you all of the ones that seem relevant to my inquiry. The research I want are Fusion Explosives (Researches.FusionExplosives) and Marauder X-37 (Researches.MarauderInterceptor). 

researches.xml - Xenonauts fix pack

researches.xml - Xenonauts default

researches.xml - Xenonauts Community Edition

researches.xml - Armored Assault

I have the Steam version but for some reason, it got messed up, as in, it keeps on telling me that my Community Edition is not properly set up when it comes to priority. Trying to manually make it the first priority just puts it at the end of the list again when I start the game.

And it'll keep on asking me to automatically put it in the right place, every time I start the game.

To be fair, I'm not sure what other research is messed up in my game files and I can't see what exactly is going on with these mods since I made sure they're identical with their changes (for the Marauder, I set the requirements to be able to research them as "Get alloys", it didn't work until I found out I didn't edit the right Researches.xml, but now I can't remember which one was that).