Ultrawide support

Puciek

On 2/25/2017 at 10:26 AM, Puciek said:

If they don't, I can send them over my old dell if that will mean that we will get proper 21:9 support, or better yet flexible UI that adjusts to any odd resolution ;)

One of the issues we have is indeed that we don't have any 21:9 monitors - but another issue is that we've got pretty limited desk space and all of us are already rocking two monitors. But if you're based in the UK then I'll happily pay the postage, as we'll definitely struggle to implement proper 21:9 support without an appropriate monitor :) 

If we're talking about shipping it across oceans we'd probably do better just buying a new one at some point though.

• Like 1

I'm in Bristol, so PM me an address and it will be with you in few weeks (or later if you want to delay it due to space issue). And being able to tick that "native ultrawide" automatically gives you nice exposure in ultrawide community  - a growing market who like to support developers ;).

Edited by Puciek
  • Like 1

On 25.2.2017 at 11:26 AM, Puciek said:

If they don't, I can send them over my old dell if that will mean that we will get proper 21:9 support, or better yet flexible UI that adjusts to any odd resolution ;)

LOL;)

I have an old 50 Hz CRT monitor from my Amiga here, do you also support that? It will not take that much broad space on your desks, more rectangular though. It comes with SCART interface.

....no just kidding, couldn't refrain me her...

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...