Drawbacks of using Grenade Quick-Slot?

Pave

---
(( Fore-Note: I've been playing the "Community Edition 0.34.2" which might have some adjustments in this feature I might not be aware of, because I haven't delved too deep into every-single-change of this edition. ))
((( Also I tried searching and the only relatable thread I've found was this one:
https://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12291-what-is-the-tu-for-throwing-grenades ))

---

So is there any drawback in using the "Grenade-Quick-Slot?" aside (maybe) for the extra 8-time-units if both hands are full when using the Quick-Slot to throw grenades?

As far as I know, the (default) Time-Unit-consumption for throwing a grenade is 50% regardless whether one throws them "off-hand" or from right from the "pockets / belt / backpack".
In fact it seems it is actually more cheaper (Time-Units-wise) to use the quick-slot than move around the grenades in your inventory to ones hands:

<HandsFreeingAP>8</HandsFreeingAP>
		<HandDragAP>12</HandDragAP>

So if my calculations are correct:
- Using Quick-Slot uses: 50% + 8-TU when hands full
Whereas:
- Dragging Grenades to a hands and throwing the grenade uses: 12-TU + 50%

So by default grenades in hands (already) when thrown uses 4-Time-Units extra at minimum (in total) than just simply using the quick-slot.

---

Have I understood this thing correctly?
Feel free to correct me if my numbers and other assumptions on this thing are incorrect.

---
---
---