Strategy question

I'm not sure how else to phrase this, but say I take one dropship from base A to a terror site or something like that, then I realize it's too much and pull them out, but I still have a full dropship of guys from base B.

If the guys from the base A ended up killing 3/12 aliens or something, would the second dropship have to face 12 or 9? Will the aliens be in the same positions and will the destroyed cover still be destroyed? Will the map be the same? :p

ty in advance

1 hour ago, Bomb isthebomb said:

I'm not sure how else to phrase this, but say I take one dropship from base A to a terror site or something like that, then I realize it's too much and pull them out, but I still have a full dropship of guys from base B.

If the guys from the base A ended up killing 3/12 aliens or something, would the second dropship have to face 12 or 9? Will the aliens be in the same positions and will the destroyed cover still be destroyed? Will the map be the same? :p

ty in advance

The moment you abort a mission it disappears.