[X:CE 0.34.2] Harridans traversing through the roof of halls

Pave

---
---
((I'll eventually figure out to make the download / zip-file appear inside a box or something similar so spotting the download-link should be easier in future.))

Well I don't know exactly how to call these buildings (half-barrel-cupolas?).

But anyways Harridans seem to be able to fly right through them. And generally the surroundings are quite buggy since I was trying to shoot him and the game had a lot of troubles to calculate the hits.

I have zipped the save-files needed for this, one to get the "seed" and two for before moving one of my xenonauts to inside ("Harridan Outside") and other after the harridan flew in ("Harridan Inside").

How to reproduce with the save-files:

1. Move "Raphael Gagnon" through the Doors to kill the sebilian camping next to the window. Kill the sebilian.
2. Preferable park Raphael to the same spot shown in the the screenshot.
The Harridan next to the building should now fly through the roof (the darker spots on outside-roof), land next to and take a shot on Raphael.

Post-Verification-Testing-Edit: Alternatively try to find a spot to which the pathfinder forces one of your flight / jump-capable Xenonauts travel through the roof of this very same specific building.

20170110045115_1.jpg

Xenonauts Harridan flying in bug 20170110.zip

Mod list has still stayed the same:
http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/index.php?/topic/14282-xce-0342-permanently-closed-manual-wooden-door/#comment-159203

---
---
---

Edited by Pave

• 2 weeks later...